Huge Selection of Brand Name Hydraulic Solenoid Valves
Find all the hydraulic solenoid valves you need at RL Miller. We have a huge inventory of reliable, brand name hydraulic solenoid valves to serve you, including Eaton Vickers, Peter-Paul and Lexair. Should you have a specific requirement, we will be happy to customize a product for you. We take great pride in our fluid power expertise and strive to provide the exact solution you want for your application.
Do you have an obsolete, hard to find or long lead-time solenoid valve?
Talk to our staff. Many of our customers take advantage of our technical expertise to troubleshoot problems and determine ways to improve their operational efficiency.
Should You Repair or Replace Your Hydraulic Solenoid Valves?
A common question we are often asked is whether a solenoid valve should be repaired or replaced. Solenoid valves are of many different qualities. This impacts their performance as well as durability. Here are some important points to consider while making a decision.
- Cost: This is typically a big deciding factor. Low-cost products are simpler to replace than high-end ones. However, with the right maintenance and care, it is possible to optimize their performance and lifespan.
- Maintenance: How often your solenoid valve should be serviced depends on the design and application. Some operations are more intensive than others. Create and follow an appropriate maintenance regime.
- Repair: Replacement part kits for hydraulic solenoid valves are available but it is important to ensure that they are manufacturer-approved. This will help avoid both safety and operational issues.
- Replacement: Damages other than worn out rubbers and springs, or a valve that does not operate definitely needs to be replaced.
We can help with industrial and mobile valves:
- Relief valves
- Flow control valves
- Counterbalance valves
- Line mounted, sub plate mounted or custom integrated circuits (HIC)
- Solenoid directional control valves (in mono block or stacking)
- Replacements for Danfoss PVG32
- Replacements for Hawe
- Replacement for obsolete Gresen valves
If cost is your main consideration, then it makes more sense to replace your hydraulic solenoid valve rather than repair it. A new one is generally cheaper when compared to the expense of repairing it.
Subscribe to our newsletter to learn about cutting-edge hydraulic solenoid valves that will optimize your system’s performance.
Where to Buy Good Quality Hydraulic Solenoid Valves?
RL Miller is an authorized distributer of more than 30 lines of hydraulic system components from trusted brands such as Eaton/Aeroquip, Donaldson, Schroeder, Enerpac, and Tedeco.Headquartered in Western Pennsylvania, we have served many happy customers for over 50 years. You can count on us to improve your operational efficiency and to keep you competitive with high quality hydraulic solenoid valves.