Top Quality Hydraulic Hoses for Diverse Applications
To avoid any issues with your hydraulic hose, ensure you purchase a good quality brand and that it is the right type and size for your application. RL Miller has a wide variety of hydraulic hoses and fittings to meet the needs of diverse industries including oil and gas. In addition to providing you with superior quality products, our experienced sales technicians can also help ensure that you have the correct solution. Our team’s extensive experience with hydraulic and pneumatic systems helps minimize operational problems and solve any current challenges you might be experiencing. Talk to us before you place your order.
Important Factors in the Selection of Hydraulic Hoses
There are a number of factors to consider while selecting a hydraulic hose. These include:
- Type: There are many different types of hydraulic hoses including 2 wire braid, heavy spiral and suction hoses. To ensure maximum performance and durability, make sure you have the right one.
- Size: Determine the inside and outside diameter and length of the hydraulic hose you are replacing. Custom lengths are no problem at all. We can easily tailor our products to meet your specific needs.
- Application: Pay careful attention to equipment type, fluid compatibility, environmental factors and whether or not the hose fittings will be permanent or detachable. Also think about the bend radius or flexibility your application requires.
- Temperature: Hydraulic and pneumatic hoses are rated for internal liquid temperature as well as that of the external working environment. Improper use affects the hose’s output and shortens lifespan.
- Pressure: While hydraulic hoses are designed to withstand both internal and external pressure exceeding the prescribed ratings will impact performance and safety. Determine what your exact requirements are and include pressure spikes.
- Fluid type: Ensure that the hose you order is compatible with the fluid you intend to use it for. A hydraulic hose for petroleum, for instance, cannot be used for synthetic oils.
Confused about what type of hydraulic hose you require? That’s what we are here for!
At RL Miller, our sales reps and customer service staff have the technical expertise to set you up with the right fluid power solution. Our Western Pennsylvania company has served the industry for over 50 years. You can count on our experience and brand name products to improve your productivity and your bottom line.
Subscribe to our newsletter to learn about the latest pneumatic solutions including hydraulic hoses for your application.
Approved Distributor for Top Hydraulic Hose Brands
RL Miller represents more than 30 lines of hydraulic systems including Eaton/Aeroquip, Donaldson, Schroeder, Enerpac, and Tedeco. We have years of experience helping our customers solve their hydraulic and pneumatic equipment problems. Our commitment to quickly providing you with what you need, when you need it helps you stay productive with the best hydraulic hoses for your operation.